Partner With Us!
IN THE SWAG BAG
Get your message out to 500 families! Be a resource and add value to our consignors life!
We are looking for BRAND AMBASSADORS to help us gain an audience of families just like yours!
How to get your message IN the swag bag:
We want to spoil our consignors with a swag bag filled with valuable resources because this sale can’t happen without them! You’re invited to participate by providing 500 items for us and we will stuff all the bags with your company’s information! For an additional fee, your logo can be screen printed on our reusable swag bag!
If your contribution to the swag bag adds value to the bag (sample, promotional item, gift card, coupon), your participation is FREE!
If your contribution to the swag bag doesn’t add value (just an advertisement), your participation cost is $25 per sale.
If you’re a non-profit, your participation is always FREE! At the least, we suggest you toss in an educational flyer/brochure!
- We request your logo (email a jpeg), 500 items and payment, 2 weeks before our sale to allow time to stuff the bags.
- Your participation also includes a post sale “shout out post” on our social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) & includes two complimentary passes to shop an exclusive PreSale!!
How to get your logo ON the swag bag:
Screen print your logo on the actual reusable bag!
There is limited space on the bag! Email Jen@sunflowersprouts.org for more sale specific details! We require payment and logo 1 month before the sale to allow time for printing.
Be a Brand Ambassador
We are looking for BRAND AMBASSADORS to help us gain an audience of Erie families just like yours! Here are three key ways you can be a Brand Ambassador for Sunflower Sprouts and will become our first Helpers at the sale, earning an extra selling commission AND first dibs at shopping first at the sale! Win! Win!
1. Brand Ambassadors can host an info session: This is a short presentation with 5-50 parents: “Learn how to manage your kids’ clothing from a mom of 6!” This can be at a mom’s group, after church gathering, after school with some teachers, etc.
2. Brand Ambassadors can introduce us to small businesses: We want to collaborate with other small businesses! Let’s fill our swag bag! Our swag bag is handed out to consignors and filled inside with coupons, treats, and fun information from local businesses that may have the same audience as us. We like to partner and trade advertising potential!
3. Brand Ambassadors can have their boots on the ground: You will pass out postcards to preschools or daycares OR hang flyers around town! Don’t worry, we do the prework for you and give you a list of addresses and all the supplies!
Does any of these sound appealing to you? If so, contact us!
How to Request a Raffle Basket:
If you are having an event and would like to request a raffle basket, please fill out the link below and our staff will follow up to let you know if we can provide one! There are limited spots per season!
Frequently asked questions
If I want to put something in the swag bag, how many items do you need?
500 items at least 1 week before the sale
If I put something in the swag bag, when do you do the social media shout outs?
1-4 Weeks after the last public shopping day!
If I want to put up a banner at the sale, do you provide that or do I?
You provide the banner. It is your responsibility to drop it off and pick it up.